Sunday, March 5, 2017

Spring Daisies

It was -7 degree (F) this morning. Sunny, but really cold. What better morning to stay inside and wish for Spring? The oil painting below is one from Wilson Bickford's new PBS show. It is part of season 3. Wilson has been the instructor who I follow for learning new techniques. He has group classes, PBS shows, DVDs, and other stuff that can be found on YouTube. I highly recommend him if you want to explore painting in a welcome friendly atmosphere.

Today's painting had some acrylic prep that was done prior to any oils. I did this one on an 11x14 canvas panel instead of my usual stretched canvas. If you are interested, please look through the past posts in this blog. (Right side of the page lists posts by month) I've got a variety of paintings that have been done over the past year or so.


No comments:

Post a Comment